Ootori accepts orders 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Orders are processed in the order they are received. All orders are shipped from ourlocation in Houston TX via FEDEX and Truck company. Ootori ships to all 50 U.S. states and follows the standard methods available by FEDEX and Truck company.
Orders placed are usually processed and Shipped within 2~6 business days from the time the order is the place. The day an order ships not count as a day in transit. Orders placed from Friday to Sunday will be processed the following Monday and shipped within 2~6 days. FEDEX and truck company does not pick up or deliver on weekends.
How Do Track Your Order?
You can track the status of your order at https://ootorichair.aftership.com/ or we will email you when the order status changes.
Curbside Shipping – FREE
All of our massage chairs qualify for free Curbside Delivery. Once the chair arrives at your local delivery terminal, the company delivering your chair will give you a call to schedule a delivery time window.
Curbside Delivery Notes:
- Most massage chairs require assembly. Assembly typically consists of tacking on arm panels to the main bodyof the chair, attaching the foot ottoman, and connecting airbag hoses. Assembly typically takes about 15-60 minutes to complete, depending on the model.
- Your chair likely won’t be brought inside. Curbside Delivery drivers are explicitly told not to carry chairs indue to liability issues. Instead, they will leave the pallet on your driveway or entryway. Having a dolly, hand truck, or other helpful hands
- Delivery lead time: 1-2 weeks. This will vary depending on your location.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY – $200
If you prefer to have your massage chair assembled for you, we do offer a White Glove Delivery upgrade on all of of our massage chair models. A professional installation team will call you to schedule an appointment to determine the best time to deliver your massage chair. Once the delivery team arrives, they will carry the boxes into your home or business, remove the packaging, and completely assemble it for you in the room of your choice. Your chair will be operating properly before they leave.
White Glove Delivery Notes
- The technicians may have never assembled your chair. White-Glove Delivery is a service provided to you by Massage Chair Deals as a convenient method of having heavy massage chair boxes carried inside. The technicians contracted by us are a local furniture installer and may have no experience installing a massage chair,particularly in smaller markets.
- Leave notes. After your chair is assembled, you will need to sign a slip confirming that the delivery was completed to your satisfaction. In the rare instance that your chair was not assembled properly or if there is visible damage, it is important to write a comment(s) on the slip noting this for liability purposes. We can’t hold the installers liable if you don’t explicitly note any issues that may have arisen during the WhiteGlove Delivery process. This is very important.
- Test the chair before the installers leave. Take your massage chair for a test drive before the installers head out the door. Ensure all the airbags are inflating properly.
- The technicians will likely take the shipping box(es) away with them.
.Courtesytracking is provided to you via email once your chair is shipped, as is the case for all three shipping methods. However, with White Glove Delivery, the chair will be shipped directly to the third party installers instead of to your residential or business address. If you have not received your chair and the tracking page says it’s been delivered, there is no need to worry — they will be in touch shortly.
- Delivery lead time:1-2 weeks. This will vary depending on your location and the availability of the White Glove Delivery company. During the peak holiday season, delivery can take up to 4 weeks.